- Establish strong relationship with third party service providers (TSPs) and business solution partners from different industries
- Identify new sales and product opportunities and develop solid pipelines of new prospects and sales leads
- Navigate complex sales situations, perform selling activities (prospecting, business case development and implementing planning) to drive and exceed overall targets and objectives for the territory
- Devise and implement effective sales strategic plans by utilizing innovative business development techniques to recruit TSPs and grow the business
- Work with internal teams and partner technical resources to facilitate and validate solution proposals
- Collaborate with all product stakeholders to ensure smooth execution of initiatives and projects onboarding
- Drive sales and account servicing excellence
- Perform any other duties as assigned by superior from time to time
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, or related discipline
- At least 3 - 5 years of sales or solution sales experience, preferably in API based commerce platform for B2B or B2C model
- Strong executive presence, facilitation skills, drive for results, attention to quality and detail, and a collaborative attitude
- Demonstrate strength at building relationships, highly motivated, strong sense of urgency, ability to attain goals in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with proven track record of taking initiative and ownership of responsibilities and deliverables but also able to work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer competitive remuneration package and career prospects to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Our attractive remuneration package includes 5-day
work week, year-end bonus, performance bonus, dental and medical benefits, employer voluntary contributions to MPF, education allowance, staff well-being sponsorship, birthday leave, marriage leave, family care leave, etc.
Interested candidates please send your full resume stating contact details, current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. We are an equal opportunity employer.