Reporting to the Senior Vice President (Business Development) to
Manage specified projects, from initiation, development, implementation, to project rollout.
Identify and develop new business opportunities for Tradelink.
Undertake any other responsibilities as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Identifying new sales leads by contacting potential partners/customers; discovering and exploring opportunities, pitching products and/or services.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Assist the SVP in recruiting and managing the business partners, and preparation of business plan.
- Design and develop solutions and prepare proposals for new customers.
- Manage the development and rollout of the new services, including the coordination of actions by different Tradelink departments to ensure that the service is completed according to agreed requirements, as well as delivered according to schedule and within budget.
- Existing merchant clients network in retail and F&B is perferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- In-depth knowledge of the payment industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organisation.
- Proven sales track record.
A degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or similar credentials.
Successful previous 5 years’ working experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets .
A combination of general business experience and payment background.
Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
We offer fringe benefits including 5-day work week, medical insurance, double pay, discretionary bonus and good career prospects. Interested parties, please apply with a detailed CV with present and expected salary to: The Human Resources Department, Tradelink Electronic Commerce Limited, 11/F & 12/F, Tower B, Regent Centre, 63 Wo Yi Hop Road, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong or by fax : 25991680.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Tradelink's Personal Data Collection Policy for Recruitment, a copy of which is available at http://www.tradelink.com.hk./