- Responsible for day-to-day sales operation include daily sales performance.
- Provide professional customer services and be responsible for sales developing on & off. trade channel, including hotels, restaurant, bars and retail shops, etc.
- Manage payment collection of all responsible accounts in an effective and efficient way
- Sales driven, dynamic and very sociable focus on developing new accounts while maintaining the existing customers.
- Develop sales in accordance with sales development plan and the company procedures and policy.
- Arrange and coordinate local tasting and marketing events for overseas suppliers when in Hong Kong.
- A team player between different departments of the company.
- Diploma or above.
- WSET Level 2 or above.
- At least 2 years in F&B industry with wine experience.
- With an outgoing and pleasing personality, good team player.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
- Strong sales, marketing, key account and distributor management skills.
- Results-driven and self-motivated person with flexible and dynamic work attitude.
Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary and available date for application
All information provided will be treated in strictly confidential and only used for recruitment purpose. The company may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the associated Group of companies.