Food manufacturer and distributor owned by a Malaysian listed company is looking for an experienced SALES MANAGER to drive sales growth, meet revenue targets and business development for the company in Hong Kong, Macau and China market
About the Role
- Reporting to the General Manager and leading sales team, this position will be responsible for the following: -
- Manage multiple brands (including house brands and 3rd party brands) and distribution channels in existing Hong Kong and Macau market and explore to grow China market.
- Develop channel/trade marketing plan to achieve sales budget targets for the region
- Spearhead new distribution development for business growth
- Manage daily sales operations such as sales forecast, ordering, promotion, price changes etc.
- Develop sales meeting to cascade information and drive motivation
- Prepare reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders
- Candidate preferably possess Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies or equivalent
- Min 5 years of sales management experience in FMCG industry
- Previous sales experience in the field of confectionery is an added advantage
- Solid sales network, strong business acumen and results-oriented
- A good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Dependable and accountable, able to juggle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment without compromising on integrity
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Digitally savvy, proficiency in MS Office (Words, Excel)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.