Your New Job with
UPS Capital®️ Hong Kong.
Nobody understands transportation and logistics like United Parcel Service (UPS). And while you’ve probably never thought of a UPS company for financing and insurance services, the global supply chain expertise of
UPS Capital®️ uniquely positions us to help protect companies from risk and leverage cash in their supply chains. Insurance companies and banks can’t say that.
We are currently looking for an ambitious Account Manager (Insurance and Logistics Solution)
working in our Hong Kong office.
What Do We Expect Of You?
- Expand business development opportunities by building partnerships with various sales resources (e.g. UPS, Supply Chain Solutions, UPS Freight, external customers, etc.) to improve the network
for providing sales leads.
- Attends strategy sessions to find UPS Capital opportunities in UPS target accounts.
- Calls on prospects (i.e., conference calls, phone cold calls, and in-person visits) to qualify prospects for fit with UPS Capital solutions which involves
Parcel Pro, “Jewelers’ Block”, small parcel insurance, Marine Cargo, Trade Credit Protection, Product Liability and/or other general insurance products and
to schedule appointments.
- Researches potential customer information (e.g., financial status, products sold, markets, etc.) to ensure viable prospect and to support credit application.
- Conducts sales visits to prospective customers to present UPS Capital value proposition according to their company and their needs.
- Conducts due diligence (e.g., inventory audit, financial analysis, etc.) to verify the legitimate and financial status of the company complies with UPS Capital business requirements (e.g.,
risk, profitability, etc.)
- Monitor and maintains account relationships to ensure integration of new business/ cross-selling and continued customer satisfaction
What Skills Do You Need?
Have proven business-to-business field sales experience, preferably insurance-related
Have a sales hunter mentality with a desire to win and grow your business
Great territory planning skills and a willingness to travel within the Asia Pacific Region including China (if necessary)
Excellent communication skills with experience of creating and delivering presentations
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
Language proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua inclusive).
Would be an advantage if you are an active
IIQA Papers 1 & 2 license holder
What We Will Give You in Return?