Our US-based consumer goods client is looking for a Sales Manager to expand the market share in the APAC region.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Translating the predefined sales objectives for the assigned region into clearly defined targets in order to realise the overarching objectives.
- Studying market developments, the actions and market positions of competitors – based either on close consultation with agents, distributors, retailers and direct customers or on market research – in order to take advantage of commercial opportunities and
occupy a strong position in relation to the competition.
- Formulating a relevant business development model within the assigned region with the aim of opening up new channels.
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with key accounts/prospects and cultivating a good commercial relationship with the agents/distributors, in order to build a positive and long-term relationship.
- Acting as the first point of contact for the assigned portfolio of agents and customers.
- Ensuring that pricing is consistent and correct quotations are issued.
- Taking responsibility for each step in the sales process.
- Cooperating closely with Marketing to deliver the necessary campaigns.
- Cooperating closely with the Product managers to map customer needs and explore new product opportunities.
- You have a Bachelor’ Degree in economics, marketing or related field
- You have 5-10 years solid experience in sales & marketing in Kitchenware/ Cookware/ Household Products. Experienced with A-brands & working in an international environment
- Fluent in English & with some Japanese / SEA language skills
- You are experienced in managing modern trade accounts directly and/or via distributors
- You are a real business developer with proven record of the ability to open new channels.
- You are sales driven, with a commercial gut feeling (e.g. knowing how far you can go during meetings with the customer).
- You are flexible: for an important deal you are willing to hop on the next plane
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset: you map out your own path within the assigned region and reach for the sky
- You have a proactive mindset with the courage to take control, rather than waiting for orders
- You are a strategic thinker, committed to build on our long term business growth
Click "Apply Now" and start the chat today!