- Handle internal and external customers' enquiries.
- Provide professional and prompt services to clients and maintain good relationship with them.
- Preparing for the quotations, tender documents & time schedules.
- Follow-up the arrangement of orders during tender offer period.
- Handling incoming/outgoing correspondence.
- Dealing with general administrative and clerical duties including filing, faxing and emails.
- ISO document
- Degree / Diploma Holder in marketing or related major
- At least 3 years of sales and marketing experience in similar industries.
- Mature, well organized, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills.
- Good computer skill
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Immediate availability is preferred
Interested parties please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover
letter with your current and expected salary which we will use to review applications.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
You will be automatically enrolled in jobsDB’s “Catch Jobs” campaign after you log in and apply for this position. Hired participants will win a round
trip air ticket to Japan. For more details or to catch other jobs, please visit our