As Sales Representative, you will be the Brand Ambassador within your territory,
responsible for developing sales turnover according to business objectives and managing customers in Hong Kong and Macau.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Formulate and develop sales strategies and action plans to build the brand and to meet sales target.
- Boost your turnover by proposing special promotions, incentive based on purchase volume, etc.
- Define the appropriate wholesale prices while considering company margin targets.
- Set up budgets and forecasts for Hong Kong & Macau and communicate them to our Headquarter.
- Manage existing customers (i.e. Pro Shops, retail sport chains, e-shops) in terms of sales volume, stock replenishment, brand visibility and ensure that they have all necessary
- Strengthen customer relationships by performing shop visits regularly.
- Develop new business with existing customers and/or prospecting customers to exceed sales target.
- Explore and develop potential collaboration with best coaches, clubs, schools and organizations in order to generate business.
- Identify and grow opportunities within the territory.
- Work closely with the Customer Service Representative in planning & placing orders and handling customers ‘complaints.
- Perform market intelligence and collect customers’ feedbacks/needs.
- Ideally a minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience in business development (Wholesale) preferably in sports goods industry in Hong Kong.
- Knowledge of the Tennis industry in Hong Kong would be much appreciated but not mandatory.
- Proactive, positive mindset, resilient and excellent people skills to work with different cultures and all levels of the organization.
- Business savvy
with strong organization and negotiation skills, able to work autonomously and with limited resources.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua (optional)
- Proficiency in MS Office programs and Chinese Word Processing
- 5-days work
- Medical Insurance
- Annual leave and public holidays
- Base salary + year-end discretionary bonus
Interested candidate, please apply with full resume, present and expect salary by clicking “Apply Now”