Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services. In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs.
- Manage sales and marketing efforts for the full range of securities & fiduciary services and related products, such as securities custody and fund administration services
- Develop and drive sales strategy for growing the custody business
- Work closely with Business Partners to evaluate and strategize new requirements for business
- Identify new opportunities for securities business in the Hong Kong market
- Provide customer with a bundle of service to cater for their needs
- Ensure compliance with the bank and regulatory procedures and policies, banking/statutory requirements and industry codes / practices
- Keep abreast of market information and developments
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Financial Accounting or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience in Custody and Fund Administration environment
- Solid experience in custody sales & marketing, particularly in institutional investor segment
- Sound knowledge in local and global custody, fund administration requirements and securities & cash markets
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A Self-starter
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.