- Responsible for the mobile payment project management in all aspect, including project objective formulation, design, review and control of whole project
- Set the master program and schedule to suit site work requirement and execute throughout the entire period
- Manage each workstream to ensure smooth progress
- Produce regular project status reports
- Work with all stakeholders to communicate and coordinate across all workstreams
- Meet project deadline on time
- Able to discuss technical details with tech workstreams, and business details with business workstreams
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related disciplines, and with Engineering or IT background preferred
- At least 8 years relevant experience in project management of deployment financial products/services technology with experience, in which at least 3 years in managerial level
- PMP certification highly advantageous.
- Good understanding of HKMA rules & regulations, practices & guidelines as well as business trend and analytical tools
- Analytical with excellent problem-solving skill and strategic mindset
- An outgoing, pro-active and sociable team player with high sense of responsibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to manage different functional teams to achieve project goals
- Excellent relationship management skills and proven leadership ability
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send us full resume in MS WORD
format stating current and expected salary.
Our company is an equal opportunities employer and welcome application from all qualified candidates. The data provide will
only be used for consideration of the applied position or other suitable position in Samsung Electronics HK Co. Ltd. or other subsidiaries of Samsung Group. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 10 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data of unsuccessful applicant will be destroyed within 6 months.