- Perform SAP BASIS administration including setup, configuration, testing and maintenance;
- Carry out daily operation and support integration with non-SAP solution for identity and trouble-shooting of security and operational issues;
- Support SAP release strategy through collaboration across SAP development and functional teams ensuring appropriate transport management and release planning;
- Work for the project of SAP BASIS and HANA database;
- Perform installation, migration and upgrade of BI Solution, Database Software;
- Responsible for System configuration, System administration, Disaster recovery drill test and Performance Tuning in SAP System and database;
- Support & administer system / networking infrastructure;
- Assist in project planning and management;
Who may be considered?
Bachelor Degree holder Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines with at least 3 - 5 years’ working experience in SAP BASIS (including installation, patching / upgrade & basis administration) and preferable with 1 year in HANA installation & administration;
Desired Skill & Knowledge
- In-depth knowledge in system and server infrastructure;
- Experience in Linux, Windows Server, SAP HANA, Oracle, SQL Server; (e.g. installation, administration or troubleshooting etc.)
- Knowledge of SAP-PI, HANA and SAP BASIS certification is a plus;
- Knowledge in SAP functional modules (FI/CO, HR, MM, PS), SAP BO, BPM, BPC and CRM is a plus;
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua.
- Double Pay;
- Incentive Bonus;
- 5-days Work;
- 12-19 days annual leave.
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance Scheme;
Interested parties please click "APPLY NOW" or send your application letter and resume with the title & expected salary to HK Human Resources Department by email or by post to SAE Magnetics (H.K.) Ltd, SAE Technology Center, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, N.T.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
SAE Magnetics, a wholly-owned subsidiary of TDK Corporation, is one of the leading technology companies in designing & manufacturing of Magnetic Recording Heads for the Hard Disk Drives. Headquartered
in Hong Kong Science Park with two manufacturing sites in PRC, we employ over 20,000 staff worldwide to enable us to build a recognized product reputation in the industry. Being a technology leader, SAE has over the years established its unique company values
in innovation & creativity and primary divisions focusing on below areas as:
•Magnetics Recording Heads
•Materials Science Laboratory
•RF Module & Sensors
•Tooling & Automation Solution