- Provide full secretarial and personal support to Director which includes daily correspondences & family affairs
- Coordinate meetings and itinerary planning
- Travel arrangements
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience
- Self-motivated, well organized, mature and able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and coordination skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good command of spoken Mandarin is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
Five days per week , competitive salary, year-end bonus and medical benefits will be offered.
Interested candidates, please contact us at 27759160 for company details before applying.