- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Legal and Compliance team;
- Assist in preparing agreements, reports, correspondences and other office-related documents;
- Maintain agenda and assist in planning appointments, meetings and make travel arrangements;
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring an organized and easily accessible information system; and
- Handle any other duties as may be assigned.
- Proven work experience as a secretary gained from listed or sizeable companies;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Attention to detail, strong sense of
discretion and good judgment to work with confidential and sensitive information;
- Familiar with MS Office with proficient Chinese word processing skills; and
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
Please apply with full resume stating personal particulars, employment history, present and expected salary and contact telephone number by clicking "Apply Now".
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.