• 5-day week; flexible working hours; generous holiday benefits and medical scheme on expiry of probation
• Legal, intellectual property experience preferred but not essential
• Fluency in written and spoken English. Putonghua an advantage, as are any other languages (e.g., Japanese).
• Proficiency in English and Chinese Word processing
• Experience of MS Office (Word, Excel, & Outlook) and general computer knowledge
• Ability to work under pressure and possess attention to detail, especially deadlines and follow-up
• Immediate or imminent availability preferred
Company shuttle bus transportation offered from Kowloon.
Interested applicants please send resume and contact details to:
Level 9 Cyberport 1
100 Cyberport Road
Pok Fu Lam Hong Kong
Attention: Ms. Kelly Wan
An International Intellectual Property Firm based in Cyberport requires a: