- Help to prepare project documents such as quotation, tendering, submission, presentations, etc
- Provide secretarial support and perform general administrative duties;
- Enquiry handling, update data, handle calls & correspondences;
- Responsible for follow-up payment, schedulling & project coordination etc;
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects as assigned by dept. head.
- Diploma or degree holders preferably in the field of Business / Finance Management;
- 2 years or more relevant experience in contract preparation and negotiation are preferable;
- Excellent organization, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in PC software, e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Chinese typing;
Excellent in spoken English and Mandarin;
- Responsible self-motivated and able to work independently under pressure
- Enjoy working in a team and possess good interpersonal skills;
Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to the right candidates. Please apply with your full resume, position applied, present and expected salary, availability and contact telephone number to: The Human Resources Department, Allied Environmental Consultants Ltd., 19/F, Kwan Chart Tower, 6 Tonnochy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.