- Assist the AGM in business activities, project management, sales & marketing, purchasing and sourcing etc.
- Assist the AGM in external & corporate activities
- Coordinate events and meetings with various internal teams
- Prepare minutes, report, meeting material, agenda and presentation materials;
- Degree holders in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience in sales and marketing
- Prior working experience in trading and retailing is an advantage
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and demonstrate the highest level of integrity
- Outgoing and presentable; With excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical mind, attention to details and well-organized, good common sense and sensitive to numbers as well as good commercial sense
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, track projects and follow through with assigned tasks
- High proficiency in MS applications, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and spoken English & Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
We offer opportunities for development in addition to a competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidates.
Interested parties, please send your full resume and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.