2 x Secretary roles |IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE CANDIDATES PREFERRED]
Your new company
#1 Executive Secretary/ Office Administrator role (US Reinsurance firm - Small office, Wan Chai) [25-28K monthly]
Our client is one of the leading reinsurance firm with over a century history. Stable working environment, family cultured, they are currently looking for an Office Manager/Executive Secretary to provide support to their office.
#2 Administrative Assistant (UK based Securities Management firm, Admiralty) [18-20K monthly]
Our client is one of the growing securities firms globally offering eThey are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant for their investment team.
Your new role
#1 Office Manager/Executive Secretary role
A one-man-band position where you will be required to:
- 50% - Provide extensive secretarial support the office especially to the General Manager and the Finance Manager including travel arrangements, calendar management, expenses claim etc.
- 50% - Responsible for Office Administration duties, including office renovation projects, vendor management, facilities, procurement and staff on-boarding processes
- 6+ years' stable all-rounded secretarial and administration experiences in MNC working environment, preferably within SME financial services/ insurance industry
- Good team player with a can-do attitude; flexible in working hours and job scope;
- Strong language proficiency in English and Cantonese, fluency in Mandarin
- Highly flexible with a strong problem-solving skill
- Prior office renovation/relocation projects experiences
- Immediately available candidates preferred
#2 Office Administrator
- Perform all-rounded office administration duties (filing, reports printing, procurement , facilities management etc.
- Provide Secretarial support to traders when necessary
- Handling catering services and event coordinator
- Guest greet vistors
- 2+ years' secretarial/ administrative experiences, preferable in MNC firms
- Prior experiences in working in Financial services industry will be an advantage
- Strong problem solver, ability to work independently, good observational skills
- Quick learner and a good team player
- Strong language command in English, Cantonese and fluency in Mandarin
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected], or call Karen Au-Yeung on +852 22307431 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.