- Formulate retail banking business strategies, propositions and tactical plans and facilitate the implementation of key strategic projects.
- Develop, identify and establish business models for Personal and SME Customers to enhance customer segmentation.
- Lead a team to conduct market trend and competitor analysis so as to identify market niche for retail banking business.
- Initiate sales strategies based on SAS business data analysis so as to assess financial due diligence results of Retail Banking budgets and product performance.
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant working experience in Retail Banking, Product Management, and Customer Management or Sales Development area, at least 5 years of which at managerial level with supervisory experience.
- Familiar with retail banking products, account services and knowledge in risk management.
- Hands-on experience in SAS and other statistical analysis tools are highly preferred.
- Solid knowledge in business development, customer segmentation, brand management and marketing program development.
- Passes in MPF, Insurance, Securities and Futures Intermediaries Examinations are preferred. (Qualified under SFO for handling Regulated Activities Types 1 & 4)
Interested parties please send your detail resume in MS WORD format with
current and expected salary through “APPLY NOW”
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified