Our client is a Global freight forwarder services company. They are now seeking for potential candidates to joining their security control team in Hong Kong International
Main Responsibilities :-
- Reporting to the Centre Operation Manager and responsible for daily managing the security control room, continuously monitoring all system installed inside and reacting to all security related incidents
according to the company security procedures.
- To handling record all possible details of each individual incident for future references.
- To assist in all investigation cases and closely monitor all high value shipments inbound and transit the operations area.
- To supervise the contractor security guards to co-work the operation control.
- Ensure the security guards perform to achieve the security control standard.
- Higher Diploma or above level in Logistics Management, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, Security Management or related discipline.
- Over 3 years’ experience in warehouse operation security or related field is preferred.
- Details oriented a self-motivated team player and a confident leader
- Able to prepare the security report and presentation.
- Good communicate in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS office, including WORD and EXCEL.
- Independent, initiative and able to work under pressure and flexible hours as required.
- Knowledge and experience in Safety Management System, Quality Management System is preferred.
- Willing to take challenging and able to work on night shift duties with Uniform provided.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT :
For more information, please contact us at 2838 9621 or
Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to suitable candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with present and
expected salary via email jobs @prowess.hk to our company.