We're looking for individuals with a strong background in security. You'd advocate for security and privacy across the company, lead governance, risk and compliance efforts while being hands-on yourself and help execute on high-impact company-wide initiatives
related to GRC. Most importantly, you should be enthusiastic about working with a variety of backgrounds, roles, and needs.
- Secure workflows, products and operations across the company by identifying risk areas, providing recommendations on security and privacy best practices and remediating gaps
- Define the roadmap for various security, IT and security software engineering teams
- Perform vendor security assessments and provide recommendations according to industry standard best practices - manage 3rd party pentesting and bug bounty programs
- Create policies and procedures around security, data governance, and risk
What We Value:
- Deep understanding (or willingness to learn) of compliance standards e.g. SOC2, GDPR, PCI, CCPA, FINRA etc.
- Familiarity with compliance, security & risk assurance
- Overall, a large breadth of security knowledge
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- Taking pride in working on projects to successful completion, involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- Holding yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems
- Stitching many different services and processes together, even if you have not worked with them before Thriving in a collaborative environment, filled with a diverse group of people with different expertise and backgrounds