- Supervise and train up the security team to perform security and carpark operation duties including traffic management, valet parking and the implementation of carpark Bye-Laws
- Reporting and investigation of accidents or any other safety related issues
- Liaise with other departments for rectification of defects or hazards found during patrol
- Correspondences and documentation regarding security issues
- Set up of the roster of security team
- Prepare and review the Policies and Procedures for the Security Department
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget
- Events and other ad hoc projects support
- Six day off per month, 9 hours daily in shift duties
- Form 5 or above with good computer knowledge
- Hold Security License and Hong Kong Driving License
- Over 2 years of security management experience
- Good customer service
- Club working experience is preferred.
For those with less experience may be considered as Senior Security Supervisor.
Attractive salary with fringe benefits including double pay and performance bonus, duty meal, uniform and group medical benefit.
Interested parties please email your full resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" for interview arrangement.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.