Expertise - Collaborate with field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use company's services in key market verticals & regulated industries such as financial services, media, manufacturing, health care, life sciences, and energy - Solutions - Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer security and compliance requirements, and proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements.
Delivery - Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements will include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using cloud services. - Insights - Work with engineering, support and business teams to convey partner and customer feedback as input to technology roadmaps.
- BS level degree required, computer science, business or math background preferred;
- 8+ years experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, including privacy, controls, etc. Highly technical and analytical, possessing 5+years of IT implementation experience
- Significant experience building security reference architecture for all-in cloud deployments and hybrid scenarios Demonstrated track record of success in helping enterprise customers deploy important workloads in a secure and compliant manner.
- Experience advising customers on architectures meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks.
- Deep understanding of enterprise risk management methods and techniques to drive successful outcomes in a multi-national environment
- Working knowledge of cloud computing technologies and workload transition challenges
- Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM. Familiarity with archive, backup/recovery and business continuity processes in distributed operations ·
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Highly preferred: Experience leading the certification or accreditation of cloud workloads to meet industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks.