TVC, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Economist Group is a leading content-driven communication agency with a unique approach to B2B
Public Relations and video a content production.
We blend production, creative, PR, and strategy and distribution network as we work with many of the world’s leading consumer brands
in the luxury, food & drink, travel, leisure, sport sponsorship and lifestyle space. The agency is award winning in the EMEA region and hopes to replicate its success in other regions.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Account Director to support the strategic direction and client servicing of key accounts
within The Economist Group and to develop and support the growth of TVC capabilities in Asia. You are expected to:
- Lead on creative video/production projects delivering strong creative work, advising clients and supervising the production end-to-end.
- Lead on process between client services, production and creative teams to realise projects on time, on budget and according to clients’ expectations.
- Support Associates by working on pre-production treatments and documents.
- Ability to execute a project from proposal to final delivery ensuring we have delivered to brief and executed excellent client service skills, quality and value and manage budgets
- Lead on key content accounts, responsible for client health and delivery as well as playing a supporting role on other projects.
The candidate will require deep knowledge of TVC’s business operations and capabilities as well The Economist Group and be responsible for identifying
and developing new business and organic growth opportunities within relevant TVC accounts – commerciality is a key attribute.
How you will contribute:
Account Management and Business Development - Existing Accounts
- Advise clients on marketing and content strategy and continuously looking for growth opportunities
- Help Associate Directors to develop long-term account plans.
- Manage budgets and profitability of TVC accounts in Asia
- Help prepare and write proposals and lead pitches for extension of activities with current clients, as well as support the Associates with the introduction of new business into the division
- Manage jobs and accounts with a holistic perspective across excellence in delivery, anticipating growth opportunities, building strong client relationships and ensuring client satisfaction
in hepig solve business problems.
- Act as day-to-day contact with clients, attending client meetings and conference calls, and signing off action notes afterwards
- Write, develop and manage the production of the creative vision for film/production projects and all associated documents: Pitches, Briefs, Treatments, Scripts, Mood Boards, Storyboards,
Shot Lists, Edit Briefs etc.
- Advise and consulting clients on content strategy
- Develop Branded content strategies for campaigns, while working closely with the Vice President.
- Demonstrate creativity and be able to translate this into tangible results (e.g. convert ideas to execution with clients)
- Ensure that film/production projects are delivered on time, on budget and on creative
- Create briefs on behalf of clients for the production, creative and client services teams to feed into, also be able to communicate briefs internally to relevant departments upon receiving
- Act as the production lead on content based key clients / accounts and projects
- Act as a production expert within the client services team with sector clients, including attending client update meetings and calls where relevant
- Manage projects from end-to-end incl. accountability for budgets, contracts, execution and delivery within deadline
Experience, skills and professional attributes
The ideal skills for this role are:
- 8-10+ years in field or relevent work experience
- 4 yr. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Ability to write appropriately for differing requirements: proposals, status reports, contact reports, etc
- Good understanding of the media landscape both in Asia and globally, across traditional and non-traditional / new media channels
- Computer literate with a sound understanding of Microsoft Office, as well as online tools including Gorkana, Kantar etc
- Confidence to lead update meetings with clients and lead new business brainstorms with a creative input in pitches within the accounts
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative
- Ability to brief external suppliers in a knowledgeable and precise manner, negotiating costs etc.
- Demonstrable agency experience in global B2C strategy and activation
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please submit your CV with a covering note identifying why you
feel you would be a great addition to the team along with your salary expectations.
In return, we provide a supportive and progressive environment with a wide range of opportunities for you to grow both personally and professionally.
The Economist Group values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome
applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.