'Hungry to make a difference? Then foodpanda may be the place for you!'
At foodpanda, we’re on a mission to redefine customers’ food and shopping experience as a multifaceted online platform across the 14 countries we operate in. We’re all about bringing on the smartest and brightest minds as we continue to grow in a fast-moving and agile environment, and hiring those who can thrive in an energetic and hardworking start-up culture. We strive to become everybody’s most loved delivery platform, however, this won't happen without some really awesome people!
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Senior/Account Executive to join our fun, professional and dedicated Commercial Department based here in Hong Kong. Our Commercial Department oversees the end-to-end restaurant partners’ operations and businesses, from partners identification & signing to onboarding & account management, as well as new venture developments. If you are a food lover, join us now to make a direct impact and contribute to large-scale success!
Know more about the team
Operating under our Commercial Vertical, the Venture Development team is responsible for the launching and development of all our new businesses! It is an exciting and fast-paced team where you will be able to gain the previous experience and contribution on building a business from scratch covering Commercial, Operations and Market Development - with the full support of our other teams and resources!
- Represent foodpanda as an ambassador, develop a trusted relationship with suppliers and restaurant vendors, act as the lead point of contact for your portfolio of partnered suppliers and restaurant vendors in answering high severity requests or issue escalations when necessary
- Maintain regular communication and engagement with partnered suppliers and restaurant vendors
- Conduct Market Research for potential lead identification and sourcing
- Handle the end to end process on supplier and restaurant vendors onboarding journey, cold and warm callings are necessary
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly targets and initiatives
- Educate and training suppliers and restaurant vendors on platform adoption
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to partnered suppliers’ and restaurant vendors needs and objectives
- Interact closely with cross teams members to handle commercial and operational support
- Coordinate all organizational project matters and manage all daily project management issues
- To liaise with internal departments, collect and consolidate users’ requirements and coordinate with the service provider to fulfill company’s needs
- Manage the operations and orders of the online platform and mobile app
- At least 3+ years’ experience in an operational sales or account management role, possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyse and draw inference from data
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions
- Detail-oriented with proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in both English and Cantonese, fluency in Mandarin would be a plus
- Knowledge in the use of Salesforce and Shopify is preferred
- Tech-savvy and business acumen is preferred
What We Offer:
- A dynamic, fast paced environment
- A vibrant and international team with diverse background
- Steep learning curve in e-commerce & entrepreneurship
- Learning & development programs and skills trainings
- Flexible working hours and agile company with a flat hierarchical structure
- Monthly staff allowance and corporate discounts including at restaurants, gyms and many more
- Agile office environment with a fully-stocked beverage fridge and self-serve beer