- Handling regular accounting matters, month-end closing activities and related transactions
- Handling all account payable for F&B
- Cost control for all F&B sections
- Handling data input & checking the F&B and POS system
- Checking all invoices, debit notes, monthly statements from vendors
- Reviewing purchase orders for accuracy
- Assist in stock take and inventory checking
- Perform ad hoc duties of accounting for new projects as required
- F.5/DSE or above, Diploma in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years’ of relevant experience preferably in Food & Beverage/Hospitality industry
- Good understanding of Hospitality Group's food & beverage operation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge in computer operation on accounting systems such as FlexAccount, SCM, Quickbooks, MYOB and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint), with experience and knowledge in POS is highly preferred
- Sensitive and accurate to figures
- Good command of both Chinese and English
- For those candidates with lesser work experience will be considered as Junior Accountant or Cost Accountant
Application please send by clicking "Apply Now".
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive salary package to the right candidates. Interested parties please send application with full resume, contact email & phone, current and expected salary (must be provided).
We are an equal opportunity employer. All information collected will be for recruitment purpose only.