Handle full set of accounts and daily financial operations for Hong Kong entity include
- Accounts Receivables
- Daily operation supporting AR retail sales
- Receive and review daily sales record of AR retail, check payment validation, and other related documentation from boutiques for completeness and compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Prepare the account receivables report for Finance Manager review
- Accounts Payables:
- Prepare payment batch and payment journals
- Review the payments requests to ensure payment deadlines and compliance with financial policies and procedures.
Responsible for general accounting operations for Hong Kong:
- General Accounting:
- To book all relevant general ledger entries in accordance with AP Group accounting policies
- Monitor the inventory level and participate actively to stock take procedures.
- Prepare CAPEX/OPEX and maintain Fixed Assets Register.
- Responsible for monthly and yearly closing with accounting schedules for Hong Kong and Macau in a timely basis.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reporting for Macau entity
- Assist in the statutory audit and tax filing for Hong Kong and Macau.
- Liaise with external parties such as auditors, tax advisers, legal and banks to support various regulatory compliances.
Controlling & Compliance with Internal Audit Requirements:
- Assist to participate in stocktake – monthly, yearly or ad hoc for HK and/or Macao
- Assist to prepare schedules with valid assumptions for budgets, latest forecasts or other estimates.
- Assist in the system development and implementation as assigned.
- To assist in administrative tasks as assigned by management.
- To carry out any other reasonable requests as requested by management.
- To assist the ad-hoc tasks of other entities under AP Group within Hong Kong & Macau.
- Degree holder in accounting/finance with professional accounting qualification or semi-finalist
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in accounting desirably gained in retail industry
- Able to handle full set of books
- Experience in audit firms/ Financial Planning & Analysis and handling consolidation is a plus
- Hands-on experience in group reporting of MNCs
- Proficient in MS Office applications and ERP system
- Detail-oriented, pro-active, independent, good problem solving skills with strong sense of responsibility, able to deliver accurate and quality work
- Able to work independently and meet deadline under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate availability is preferred
**Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Accountant.