- Prepare full set of accounts including journal entries, accounts receivable and payable, inter-company balances, month-end closing;
- Prepare financial statements and management reports;
- Review receipts and payments;
- Work closely with internal departments for disputing billing and outstanding accounts and follow up with collection activities;
- Coordinate periodic and year-end stock count and ensure accurate inventory record;
- Perform any ad-hoc assignments as assigned.
- Degree holder in Accounting/Finance with good accounting sense;
- At least 5 years of solid accounting experience, preferably in manufacturing industry;
- Good self-discipline and willing to work under tight deadlines with minimum supervision;
- Proficiency in MS office (Excel formulation is a MUST), with ERP experience;
- Detail-minded, good analytical, strong problem solving, very well organized and result oriented;
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Positive working attitude, self-motivated and hardworking;
- Immediately available is preferable.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact
telephone number and earliest available date.
INHESION reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict
confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.