Calling candidates with strong group consolidation experience to join my client.
My client is a listed company with overseas operations in asia pacific region. It is expanding its finance team in line with the expansion of its businesses.
- Handling monthly group consolidation, intercompany transactions and other related schedules;
- Assisting in monthly closing of small group companies, including vouchers and audit schedules review;
- Reviewing monthly and quarterly reporting packages and related variance analysis of group companies overseas;
- Working closely with external parties for the completion of financial reports, annual reports, dealing with regulatory authorities as well as tax filings and related queries;
- Degree holder in Accountancy or any other commerce related degrees
- HKICPA, ACCA, CPAA or any equivalent qualifications;
- At least 6 years group consolidation and reporting experience;
- Good communication skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin;
- Competitive renumeration;
- Group medical insurance;
- Stable career path;