An exceptional group level Senior Accountant position is now open at a leading HK-listed manufacturing MNC with headquarters in Hong Kong. This role will report directly to the APAC Financial Controller to assist in both the international reporting including consolidation as well as the financial analysis of the business while supporting the global operations.
Our client is a reputable global MNC with presence in over 40 different markets internationally with other regional offices in the Americas, Europe, and the Middle East. The successful candidate will be able to work in a truly international working environment at a listed company.
- Assist to organize monthly group financial closing and reporting,¡@ communicate and liason with overseas subsidies
- Prepare group consolidated financial statements and consolidation packages, prepare elimination journal entries and necessary manual entries
- Assist group interim and annual financial reporting and filing
- Prepare group management reports and other ad-hoc reports
- Prepare detailed analytics of key accounts
- Participate the annual budget preparation, prepare regular reports for tracking performance from working closely with operation teams.
- Assist in preparing financial forecast including cash flow and profit and loss for the group.
- Assist group annual audit
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline. (Must)
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in trading and manufacturing industries.
- Experience in preparation of consolidated financial reports for middle to large sized companies. (Must)
- Big 4 or other audit firm experience preferred.
- Strong in using Oracle e-business suite or SAP and proficient in MS office. (Must)
- Well versed with costing methodology and transfer pricing a definite asset.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, strong commercials sense and operational mindset.
- Open-minded, good communication and presentation skills, and good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Proactive, independent and a good team player.
- Global MNC Exposure at leading listed firm
- Attractive remuneration package and bonus
- Full medical coverage and MPF support
- Further fringe benefits including education allowance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ongio Tsui on +852 3602 2434.