My client is a beloved luxury retail brand with a strong international presence. They now have an opportunity to join the team as a Senior Accountant.
* Accounting duties including transaction processing, month-end closing and reporting
* Maintain books and records in compliance with US GAAP and local accounting standards
* Ensure all transactions processed are valid activities with sufficient documentation and procedural compliance
* Ensure expenses are classified correctly and approved in accordance with appropriate delegation of authority
* Risk management: understand and monitor compliance with internal control procedures, policies and initiatives. Identify and escalate exceptions from policies
* Degree holder in Accounting / Finance with international accounting qualification
* Over 5 years of working experience, retail or FMCG industry background preferred
* Experience in supporting multiple countries is an advantage
* Proficient use of MS word, power point, excel, outlook.
* Good interpersonal skill, team player, self-motivated and analytical mind.
* Fluent English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) good communication skills, verbal and written