We are currently representing one of the leading Insurance Company that is looking for a high calibre individual to join their diverse team.
With strong investments during the recent years, our clients are looking for a bright individual to add value to their existing team.
- The jobholder prepares the Group IFRS reporting and Solvency II Pillar III reporting
- Prepare financial performances and financial positions in IFRS basis
- Prepare analysis for financial performances and financial positions
- Perform Magnitude input of activity indicators, profitability schedules, balance sheets and other financial schedules
- Prepare Quantitative Review Templates (QRTs) as required under Solvency II Pillar III. Prepare clearance packages for presentation to senior management and Head Office
- Prepare and coordinate the CFO sign-off process for both IFRS and Solvency II Pillar III basis
- Assist in annual audit and review from internal financial control team
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and duties as assigned
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Certified or chartered accountant is preferred
- 3-5 working experience in Finance function. Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
- Experience in Life insurance companies is preferred
- Solid knowledge in IFRS. Knowledge on Solvency II Pillar III reporting is a plus
- Attention to details, strong organization and collaboration skills
- Good communication skills with fluent English
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.