- Responsible general accounting duties such as filing and data entry.
- Manage accounts receivable and customer payment settlement.
- Handle month end closing, management reports.
- Ensure Accounts are prepared in accordance to Local Accounting Standards and Corporate Policy.
- Ensure monthly results are reported accurately and timely to division/platform
- Review monthly results against budget, forecast and prior year with the department head.
- Review the group intercompany transaction and the follow up of settlement.
- Assistance in coordination and preparation of the annual financial budgets.
- Work with different departments and provide all-round accounting support
- Able to work independently and under pressure to meet reporting deadline
- Introduce and enforce service department system (IT) development and implement
- Manage ad hoc special projects as required
in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines
- At least one year relevant working experience
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, strong sense of responsibility and self-initiative
- PC proficiency in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Good IT knowledge is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- 5 days work (Mon to Fri 9am-5:30pm)
- Annual leave : 12-14
- 13 month salary
- Medical benefits
Interested candidates, please email your Full CV with expected salary and availability by clicking Apply Now