About the company
Our client is a well-known property developer which owns a diversified property portfolio including commercial, retail, office, serviced apartment and car park properties. To support their rapidly expanding business, they are hiring an experienced Senior Administration Manager to manage 3 offices with over 1,000 employees in Hong Kong and oversee the daily office administration operations in China area.
Directly reporting to HR Deputy Head, you will be responsible to manage a wide range corporate administration duties, and also:
- Responsible for full spectrum of corporate administration functions, including facilities management, vendor management, procurement, catering service, car booking, security, housekeeping etc.
- Develop, execute and streamline administration strategies, policies and procedure for local offices and PRC offices
- Supervise the administration team, organise and execute their workflow
- Prepare proposals, budgeting and monthly reports
- Liaise with internal departments and top management to ensure a smooth office operation
- Manage and coordinate ad hoc projects in the office such as office renovation/ green & sustainability
- Participate and provide logistics and on-site support on company events while necessary
Skills & experiences required
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience achieved from MNC sizeable companies (Regional exposure is highly preferred)
- Excellent command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficient with MS Office applications, including MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Great leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, flexible, fast-paced, well-organised, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Strong stakeholder management skills with senior levels
If you believe you have the right skills, attitude and experience please click 'apply now' below and upload your updated resume. Alternatively for a confidential chat please contact Annie Wu (Recruitment Consultant - Business Support) on +852 2232 3473.