- Administer full range of office administrative services provision including reception service, mailing and dispatch services, car pool operation and other logistics support services.
- Responsible for the office communication facilities including IP telephony, interactive voice response system, keyline system, etc.
- Responsible for the administration and compliance of Quality Management System including ISO14001, health and safety, indoor air quality certificate, wastewise label, energywise label, IAQwise label for various offices.
- Coordinate the office facilities management services including air-conditioning system, fire services, security and safety system etc.
- Responsible for office repair and maintenance services and office accommodation and relocation projects to ensure completion on time, within budget and meet users’ requirements.
- Degree holder in business management studies or related discipline.
- At least 3 years’ solid experience at supervisory level in office administration function of sizeable organizations.
- Sound knowledge in office administration and facilities management.
- Good presentation and communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Independent, responsible and customer oriented.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.comto learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.