Responsible for overall administrative support to the head of Sales & Marketing and to the department in general, with a view to facilitating smooth day-to-day running of the Sales & Marketing Department.
- General administrative works including data input, contract, work order and payment processing, report compilation, filing, etc;
- Co-ordination with internal and external parties for operational requirements;
- Handle general enquiries from the customers;
- Ensure compliance with company and departmental standard SOPs;
- Upkeep of high-quality standard of administration services rendered, etc.
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- 6-8 years of solid experience in office administration, prior working experience with major local developers an advantage;
- Excellent PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and English & Chinese word processing;
- Strong coordination and prioritization skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, a team player;
- Service-oriented with good customer skills, positive and pro-active;
- Competency in both spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin a plus;
- Independent, self-motivated & able to work under pressure.
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with previous job reference letters by clicking "Apply Now" stating your expected salary and available date.
Information provided by applications will be treated in strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.