- Provide clerical support and assist in ad hoc assignments;
- In charge, maintain and update social media content to Facebook, Weibo, Website etc.
- Support in-house graphics needs
- Provide editorial on the corporate book, marketing materials, web content and social media
- Perform general reception and administrative duties including greeting guests, handle in-coming calls and mails, stationary order, handle travel arrangements and
equipment maintenance ;
- Outdoor work is needed;
- Assist directors in all aspects of work;
- Data entry;
- Administration of storage and archival records;
- Assist the design team to ensure the tasks / artifact projects in time with quality;
- Occasional travel to PRC is required.
- Form 7 or above (HKCEE English C grade or above / HKDSE Grade 3 or above is a MUST)
- Excellent in written & spoken Chinese (Putonghua) and English;
- At least three years experience in secretarial or administration field;
- Able to work under tight schedule and under pressure;
- Work independently with minimal instruction;
- Proficiency in MS office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Chinese Word Processing;
- Good communication skills, responsible, mature, well-organized, able to work in team environment and under pressure
- Good personality and working attitude;
- Knowledge of Photoshop is an advantage;
We offer 5 day works, attractive salary, fringe benefit. Please send full resume (doc/PDF format) with current & expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or fax to 2591-9362.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.