- Administer the processing of purchase requests or purchase orders for materials and tools, electrical supplies, health and medical items, safety equipment and accessories,
office and computer equipment, office furniture, stationery and general and office supplies, etc.
- Assist in preparing of tendering documents to ensure compliance.
- Provide support for maintenance of Item Master Catalogue System and General Purchasing System.
- Responsible for the administration and maintenance of the suppliers’ list and equipment maintenance list in central purchasing function.
- Administer the inclusion and deletion of suppliers for the purchasing service including the evaluation of suppliers’ performance.
- Assist in project implementation support in the related purchasing systems.
- Compile management information and reports relating to the central purchasing operation.
- Degree holder in procurement and supplies, business management studies or related disciplines.
- At least 4 years’ solid experience in corporate purchasing function in sizeable organizations.
- Sound knowledge in procurement and supplies. Experience in purchasing to support property management services including material & tools, hardware and electrical supplies
- Good presentation and communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Independent, responsible and customer oriented.
- Less experience will be considered as Administration Officer.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources
Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application:
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website
www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website
and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.