Our client, listed firm , is now seeking for a high caliber individual to join their team as Senior Analyst / Assistant Manager
- Assist the assistant managers / mangers in valuation engagement execution, including business valuations, intangible asset valuations, and purchase price allocations. Duties include:
a)Perform industry research, comparable companies and transactions research, discount rate calculations and financial analysis
b)Develop valuation model
c)Prepare valuation reports
- Assist the assistant manager / managers in reviewing business valuations prepared by other valuers in order to assist audit teams on projects associated with fair value measurements
- Assist project managers in monitoring engagement progress including risk management, financials and other administration procedures
- Assist in business development activities including proposal and pitching documents preparation
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in Business Valuations or Audit, with a professional qualification in Accounting or CFA for Analyst and 2 to 5 years’ relevant experience for Assistant Manager
- Excellent financial analysis and problem solving skills
- Must be very proficient in Excel (which is the essential tool for our valuation engagements)
- Strong presentation skills with an excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and / or Mandarin) skills would be advantageous
Interested parties please quote 2281 0021 and send your application via email to Apply Now .
We also have various job vacancies from our well-established clients in all kinds of fields, please feel free to contact us. We are always willing to give you support on your career development.
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.