Our client is a US listed Information Technology and Services Company. They are currently looking for a subject matter expert to manage their in-house uses Oracle Systems. This position will work as an individual contributor on a Global team and will serve as the primary functional and technical expert for the process streams in the APAC region.
- to provide system subject matter expertise & support to Business Stakeholders, and Key Process Leads which requires in depth knowledge of Business processes of the company and advanced expertise on Oracle Global implementations;
- to provide expert guidance in designing, implementing, customizing and upgrading company's business IT Financial systems with Oracle 12, using company's unique enterprise strategy methodologies;
- to project and enhancement work this position will be responsible for enabling L2 support resources as well as providing Level 3 support for day-to-day operations and troubleshoot technical issues in this area;
- work closely with the management team to establish and realize the technology plan, deliver on project commitments and support day to day operations of the assigned functions from an IT perspective
- provide technical and functional expertise in other parts of the Oracle eBusiness Suite and to support non-Oracle applications and/or modules included in company's global end to end processing suite;
To succeed in this role, you must have solid experience in implementing and supporting Oracle Financial Applications. Also, you must have strong communication skills in both English and Cantonese, able to work in global, multi-cultural environment, and supporting users in different geographic sites.
- S. or B.A. in Computer Science, B.B.A. in Management Information Systems or equivalent degree;
- experience in identification of business requirements, working with business leaders to improve current business processes and drive process;
- knowledge of SQL and the underlying Oracle tables, specifically with service contracts, AR Customers, Install base, Accounts receivables and Order Management;
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com