Pathos looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a reputable medium-sized insurance company with strong digital presence. who To cope with their expanding business, they are looking for a Senior Analyst
Programmer to work on their Digital Transformation project.
- Gather business requirements from users and perform system analysis and design to enhance and maintain the effectiveness of the application systems;
- Perform program coding, system testing and co-ordinate user acceptance test and implementation;
- Lead programmers and analyst programmers to develop quality program coding and give technical advices.
- Prepare / write relevant documentations like the system design, architecture and specifications
- Support on systems implementation and training
- Trouble-shoot system/data issues and follow up thoroughly with user department.
- Understand and utilize development best practices, security/company’s standard development methodology, procedure and techniques.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum 6 years' solid Microsoft .NET programming experience (preferred) or Java programming experience
- Hands on experience in object-oriented programming model using .NET is essential
- Familiar with relational database (MS SQL database) and application framework development
- Experience in Blockchain, Chatbot and Artificial Intelligence is an advantage;
- Experience on mobile web / app development is an advantage
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Sharepoint, Microsoft Dynamic CRM application development is an advantage
- Supervisory and coaching experience is an advantage
- Good inter-personal and communication skills supported by customer focus and value creation mind set
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Interested parties please apply with the most updated CV with expected salary and available
date via JobsDB. Applicants who do not hear from us within 2 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
We are Pathos Consultancy Limited, a boutique recruitment firm based in Hong Kong strategically placing our candidates across all levels in permanent, temporary and contract roles.
We specialize in IT and finance roles for banking, financial services and listed MNC sectors.