- University graduate in computer science or information technology or equivalent.
- 5 to 10 years of relevant working experience in the banking IT / Fintech industry/ e-commerce
- Strong system development skills, preferably using Progress, Java, Microsoft Access, Visual Basic
- IT system development life cycle, change control governance, testing strategy
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English, Putonghua and Cantonese, good written English and Chinese language skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willing to work under pressure and able to meet deadlines
- Can work independently under limited supervision
- Immediate available is preferable
- Working with the IT team in system development, maintenance and support
- Assist in system design, collect user requirements and write specifications
- Participate in various projects to provide professional IT solutions and consultancy service for operation and business needs.
- Follow change management procedure to manage system change request and prioritize the enhancement tasks
- Provide system support and training to users
- Working with Bank’s IT units including Shenzhen development center, etc.
- Perform other administrative and emergency support when required by superior.
Apply with full resume with your present and expected salary either by clicking 'Apply Now' or to
The Personnel Manager, Bank of Communications Trustee Limited, 1/F, Far East Consortium Building, 121 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong.
Data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for the consideration of applications and may refer suitable
applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.