The Innovation Lab is a regional team that derive to accelerate business growth and develop new opportunities for different business arears in our Group. We realize our objectives through the adoption of new technology and applying a wide range of methods and tools to stimulate creativity and collaboration.
Featuring technologies currently in use: IoT, AI, Blockchain, Big Data, AWS cloud platform, Java 10, Spring Boot framework, Java/Kotlin, Swift 4, Angular 6, etc.
- Assist in designing and implementing application architecture
- Collaborate with Full Stack Developer and UX/UI Designer to implement complete application solution
- Design and code web tier and server application stack and deploy to cloud
- Design and code component for integration among systems and components
- Design and code data model and data retrieval modules
- Hands-on coding of the product/solution/features/framework and key components from scratch
- Work in an agile development environment which requires the individual to be self-driven, take decisions independently and be flexible in order to cater to demand
- Assist with build and deployment automation scripts
- Contribute to design & overall solution and product architecture
- Bachelor or above in software engineering, computer science or related disciplines
- Over 4 years’ experience in software development, backend development (preferable in Java), database schema design and data access logic design
- At least 4 years’ experience in developing servicer side backing application logics, APIs and web services
- Extensive hands-on experience in PaaS (e.g. Lambda) and IaaS environments (e.g. AWS)
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices
- Relevant experience in home-automation, e-health, e-wallet and/or e-payment solution is a strong advantage
- Good knowledge in IoT and wearable APIs, mobile payment, blockchain and financial processes is a definite advantage
- Troubleshooting techniques and ability to diagnose issues in a distributed environment
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Candidate with less experience will be considered for the post of “Application Developer”
We offer 5-day work, attractive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidates. For any interested parties, please click “APPLY NOW” button to send full resume with present and expected salary package and availability to the Group Human Resources Department.
(All personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only.)