- Collaborate with business teams and senior management to ideate and introduce digital & innovative solutions for value creation;
- Ensure digital / innovation solution meet business requirements with responsive delivery (via in house bespoke or vendor offerings) according to NWCL Group standards including architecture, delivery methodology, security coding and integration;
- Lead the end-to-end planning, requirement formulation, design & development, testing, training, implementation, rollout and continuous improvement of enterprise wide digital & innovative platforms; including both internal, external and group wide solutions;
- Manage application architecture design including data definition, process / data modeling and integration;
- Conduct training and sharing session to facilitate awareness of best practices, group wide & vendor digital / innovative solutions;
- Engage strategic vendors for evaluation, collaborative development of digital / innovative solutions from proof-of-concept to realization;
- Collaborate with application & technology infrastructure teams for addressing seamless integration and protection of business data;
- Drive the rollout of digital / innovative solutions as Group standard to all NWCL business units and regional teams;
- Lead the application team in resolving incidents in mission-critical production systems and facilitate sustained operation & continuous improvement upon go-live.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline, degree holder with strong association with Business Administration will also be considered;
- At least 8 years related to digital / innovation solution development and deployment with mobile / web-based (include APP & WeChat mini program) / workflow solution development background is preferred;
- Strong experience in Microsoft SQL, MS.Net environment with C# and Visual Studio, ASP.NET / Entity Framework / jQuery / AngularJS; with K2 and Python experience an advantage;
- Strong understanding of the key trends in technology innovations, particularly real estates and customer services with experience in managing proof-of-concept and/or adopt agile approach for accelerated solution delivery;
- Strong communication, negotiation, influencing skills, with the ability to interact with senior management and external partners;
- Well organized, independent, self-motivated and good team leader;
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua; and occasional PRC travel is required;
- Knowledge in Big Data/ Machine Learning / IoT / BIM integration and experienced in building/construction industry will be an advantage;
- Candidate with higher qualification will be considered as Senior Application Manager.
We offer competitive remuneration, 5 days work, life insurance, hospitalization and outpatient medical schemes, and other fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested candidates, please forward your full resume with current and expected salary to Human Resources Department at 9/F, New World Tower 1, 18 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong or by e-mail.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. All collected information will be kept on our files for 24 months.)