- Excellent benefits
- Career Progression
- Multinational Professional Services
As a Manager within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk.
- Using advanced technology, you will to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information
- Assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
- University degree majoring in accounting, business administration, information systems, computer science, engineering, statistics, accounting, and / or business administration;
- Holding any of the following professional qualifications would be an advantage: CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, or CISM
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in SAP implementation, business process re-engineering or system controls assurance with a reputable international professional / consulting firm
- Candidates with 6 or more years of experience will be considered for Manager position
- Strong understanding on business processes (including the related risks and controls) in one or more of the following areas: finance, sales, supply chain, human resources
- Strong fluency in information technology general controls concepts in the areas of systems development, change management, computer operations and access to programs and data; ability to identify and assess business process controls and linkage to IT systems
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English and Chinese
- Ability to interact with executive levels of client and firm management
- Effective project management, interpersonal and influencing skills are essential