KPMG China has experienced forensic resources based in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. We provide clients with commercial and financial expertise in the areas of Fraud and Misconduct
Investigations, Anti-money Laundering and Sanctions Compliance Services, Fraud Risk Management, Forensic Technology and Corporate Intelligence services. We worked with industry professionals in Asia Pacific, and worldwide through the KPMG International Forensic
network of over 3,600 professionals to conduct successful enquiries and analyze financial information across numerous jurisdictions.
The nature of Forensic services has evolved to a technology led approach that pulls in disciplines from across audit, tax, and advisory functions. The advent and implementation of robotics
process automation, machine learning, cognitive and the promise of artificial intelligence applied to risk management, compliance, monitoring, fraud investigations, and disputes and litigation has raised the bar in terms of agility, innovation, and customer-centricity.
The ability to support clients with aggregated data analytics across platforms, unstructured and structured datasets, with meaningful correlation analysis that provide behavioral insights and highlight real-time risk and/or reduces manual review of traditional
books and records is critical to the long-term success and sustainability of Forensic services.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will have a proven track-record of rich experience in Forensics and / or Cybersecurity professionals, in KPMG’s Cyber Incident Response service offerings. It is going
to be a client facing role, in which the candidate would be required to conduct Cyber Fraud Investigations, Malware Analysis, Threat Intelligence, Containment and Remediation Exercises.
Core Capabilities & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or above in Electronics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology, with a consistent, excellent academic performance would be preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of conducting Cyber Forensic Analysis/ Cyber Security /Analysis and Correlation of Network or Peripheral Logs/ Threat Intelligence/ Static and Dynamic Malware
- Demonstrated expertise in investigations/ root cause analysis (onsite/offsite) involving cyber incidents such as Phishing Attacks, Malware / Ransomware Attacks/ Data Theft/ Website Defacement
- The understanding of various operating system artifacts, such as registry keys, windows event logs, memory files, running processes etc. would be necessary during the day-to-day operations
- Experience in obtaining an exceptional command over tools such as Forensic imaging and analysis tools (EnCase, FTK, Magnet Axiom), Log Analysis tools (Splunk, ELK Suite), EDR Tools (Cylance)
or Network scanning tools is a plus
- Possess the working knowledge of various operating systems such as Windows/ Linux/ AIX/ Android etc.
- Market relevant forensic technology credentials such as EnCase or AccessData FTK(ACE) is a must while obtained SANS GCFA/FCFE, EC Council (CHFI, CIH), or Cisco Certifications (CCNA / CCNP)
would be advantageous
- Ability to draft/present written deliverables post cyber incident response exercise with exceptional report writing skills
- Good English language skills; Cantonese or Mandarin skills are desirable
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity.
All rights reserved.