DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Reporting to the Innovation Management head from Institutional Banking Group, the incumbent would assist on the formulation, execution, promotion and result tracking of various digital initiatives, with the aim to drive digital acquisition and engagement for corporate and SME customers.
- Assist in implementing acquisition and engagement solution for Corporate/SME customers on digital channels
- Collaborate closely with business teams to enhance the digital acquisition process and deliver a seamless digital acquisition solution
- Collaborate closely with business community partners to come up the best-in-class engagement solution and digital platform
- Assist in formulating business requirement for digital enhancement projects by gathering feedback/requirements from various stakeholders
- Assist in managing digital projects from end to end including research, business requirement gathering, user experience, project coordination, UAT, launch management and marketing promotion
- Work closely with regional development team and project manager on user requirement debriefing and project status monitoring
- Support design, execution and result tracking of digital campaign promotion
- Prepare web prototyping, web statistical reports and analysis
- Source and formulate partnership deals for digital acquisition and engagement
- Prepare digital content to support acquisition promotions and online marketing activities
- Keep abreast of the new media trend and provide innovative ideas to support effective and efficient online marketing
- Maintain strong relationship with respective counterparts (both local and regional) to deliver best-in-class solutions
- Bring new insights to the team and provide out-of-the-box innovative solution
- Provide support to the team in web content management
- Provide assistance to team on digital solution rollout including project scope sizing, engaging relevant stakeholders, progress tracking, post campaign performance evaluation, customer experience improvement and overall digital marketing campaign effectiveness
- Degree or above with major in Business Administration, Marketing, e-Commerce, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 5-8 years working experience in digital solution with proven tracked record on both digital acquisition, engagement and project management
- Experience in execution of different project delivery methodologies e.g. Waterfall and Agile with good understanding on various stages of project delivery
- Experience in digital marketing on customer acquisition and engagement
- Skilled at multi-tasking and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and planning skills
- Detail-oriented & able to work under pressure to meet tight schedule
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written on English and Cantonese)
- Project Management skill with proven track record
- Attention to detail and align relevant compliance and risk control
- Savvy with social media and online marketing
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.