- Responsible for coordination and assistance in BIM implementation on projects;
- To ensure the accurate asset information in the BIM model for hand-over submission;
- Reporting to management team regarding BIM coordination progress on the BIM projects;
- Monitor and report performance at Project level against agreed plans;
- Support Division BIM-in-Charge to prepare BIM Monthly Report for submission to Division Head(s).
- Diploma holder or above in
Architectural, Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline;
- Possessing BIM professional qualifications from HKBIM/CIC/VTC is preferred;
- Proficient in use of BIM software, including Revit, Civil 3D Navisworks, etc.;
- Minimum 5 years hand-on experience in use of BIM in construction industry;
- Experience in working with Main Contractor is a must;
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer competitive package and attractive employee benefits including 5-day work / 5.5-day work (2 ex-gratia Sat-off per month), ex-gratia rest day, birthday holiday,
training sponsorship and discretionary bonus.
with full resume, current and expected salary, and available date should be sent through email to The Human Resources Manager, quoting the appropriate reference number via email to hr @chunwo.com write
to 5C, Hong Kong Spinners Industrial Building, 601-603 Tai Nan West Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
more information, please visit our website at www.chunwo.com
data provided by job applicants would be used for recruitment purposes only.)