- Review status of design information and liaise with consultants to expedite issuance of outstanding design based on programme requirements
- Coordinate with building services sub-contractors to establish and maintain building services installation programme, sequence of works, interfacing, and resolve potential problems and conflicts during installation
- Establish schedule of submission of CSD, CBW, builders works drawings, shop drawings, technical data, material samples and monitor its status
- Participate in the CSD and CBW working sessions with building services sub-contractors to resolve the conflicts and identify and expedite resolution of design problems
- Carry out site inspection to monitor the quality standard, progress requirement, and safety standard of the building services installation
- Chair regular building services coordination meeting and maintains minutes of the meeting, and attends project meeting with Client, Architect, Consultants, and in-house project review meetings
- Liaise with local authorities and utilities companies and participate in local authority inspections
Degree in Building Services / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Chartered Membership of MHKIE, MCIBSE, MIMech or MIET is preferable
Minimum 8 years relevant experience in Main Contractor / B.S. Consultant / B.S. Sub-Contractor
Experience in B.S. systems of medium or large scale Building projects is essential
Technical expertise in B.S. System
Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates. Please apply with full resume, available date, present and expected salary and quoting the reference code on the letter & envelope to THE HUMAN RESOURCES & TRAINING DEPARTMENT, HIP HING CONSTRUCTION CO., LTD., 11/F., CHEVALIER COMMERCIAL CENTRE, No.8 WANG HOI ROAD, KOWLOONBAY, HONG KONG OR click "Apply Now" OR fax to 2530 4360.
Company Website: www.hiphing.com.hk
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Please enable the "Pop-up" setting of your browser, click here for steps.