- Supervise preventive and corrective maintenance for Electrical and Fire Services installations
- Supervise the performance of in-house technical staff
- Liaison with the client and representatives on the condition and performance of E&M installations
- Assist the client to handover the new premises, assess the equipment conditions and prepare a defect list for onward submission
- Supervise the performance of maintenance contractors on quality and services level
- Handle the process of budgeting, tendering and supervision for major repairing and maintenance work
- Degree in Building Services Engineering, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- At least 3 years relevant experience with supervisory position in E&M maintenance work
- Capable in writing and speaking both English and Chinese
- Capable in PC applications in MS Office
- Capable in PC application in AutoCAD
- Self-initiative and able to work independently
- Experience in property / facilities management field is preferred
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as
Senior Building Services Engineer
Interested parties please send application letter with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Group Manager – Human Capital & Training through one of the following
Mail: G/F, Core Building 2, No.1 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park ,Pak Shek Kok, Shatin, N. T.
Email: Click 'Apply Now'
All personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.