Are you a movement maker? Are you seeking new and exciting career opportunities?
Here is what you need to know about the job:
We are now seeking for a full-time Senior Business Analyst to join our team in Hong Kong.
About the team
You will be working with a highly motivated team, delivering insights for mission critical products alongside with Data Scientists and Data Engineers. You will be exposed to the latest data technology and practices and will have the ability to hone in and sharpen your knowledge in the area of AI.
About the role
As a Senior Business Analyst, you’ll be working with our Data Services and Analytics (DSA) Team as one of the key spokesperson for multiple internally built AI products. Working with internal stakeholders, you will work on rolling out strategies to drive usage and manage operations to empower daily decisions in the supply chain.
A day in the life......
Build business engagement
- Act as a key intermediary between business units and the DSA team
- Partner with business teams cross-functionally to establish solid relationships with the stakeholders. Obtain clear understanding of business requirements for product enhancement
- Guide business teams on arriving at analytical insights using tools developed by the DSA team
- Manage stakeholder relationships and expectations by developing internal promotional materials and documentation to keep others up-to-date on project results
Manage written reports and oral presentations
- Articulate and pitch projects with complex statistical methods to business users
- Present findings in digestible format to different audience with varying background
- Review and finalize management reports on problem definition, model development, data analysis, evaluation of alternative solutions, and study recommendations
Provide solutions and development of analytical framework
- Participate in project teams to define the needs of customers such as the identification of opportunities and new business models
- Tackle business problems from top down to bottom up by asking the right, relevant questions, developing hypothesis and framework over a given time-period, while keeping in mind practical workplans to arrive at insights
- Apply analytics on big data to test hypothesis and answer business questions
- Support the implementation of business solutions by monitoring progress and results; and recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities
You will thrive in the role if you ……
- Possess 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- Have proven analytical skills and an ability to use data and analytical findings to back up your presentation of abstract concepts
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills in English, including the ability to communicate across businesses and functions
- Have strong interest in data technology and practices and AI
- Able to work in changing environments and prioritize conflicting commitments; demonstrate strong desire for and be proactive in driving continuous improvements
- Ideally have basic knowledge of programming language such as R, Python, SQL
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!